Golden State provides the following services to our patients and families:
- 24 hour a day, 7 days a week on-call services.
- Nursing services provided according to patient acuity by our Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN).
- Registered Dietitians services.
- Social work services.
- Volunteer services.
- Bereavement services for patient and family.
- Chaplain services.
- Home Health Aide and Homemaker Services.
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies.
- Durable medical equipment.
- Medications related to the patient's terminal diagnosis.
- Disposable supplies related to end-stage care.
- Golden State is Medicare and Medi-cal Certified.
If you are interested in volunteering at Golden State, please call us: 209-832-2224